Monday, February 21, 2011

In the Whole Wide World

I can’t imagine truly enjoying any place in the whole wide world without a loved one with me. (That includes dearest friends because I love you also.) I guess it would be relaxing to sit at a café, eating bread and butter, sipping a tasty beverage on a cobblestone street somewhere enchanting. But if I were alone, I would turn to share something I had just observed or thought of and no one would be there…that’s no fun.

day twenty outfit

worldly 036

worldly 019

 

 

worldly 033

I was once all alone, stranded in Guadalajara (long story), and it was probably one of the more frightening experiences of my life. I remember when I finally made it back home, after hours in customs, and walking up the ramp in LAX to see my Dad standing there waiting for me, oh the joy and relief, and tears, that came to see a loved one, and to be home safe. I hugged him for a long time and I love how he didn’t let go either.

Sometimes no place in the whole wide world is better then being in the arms of someone you love.

Outfit Particulars: Shoes, Target; Tights, ?; Skirt, Kohl’s; Top, H&M; Earrings, JC Penny; Bracelets, Gift.

{The What & Why about 30 for 30 Remix}

{See Melody’s #20}

Pin It!

4 comments:

Melody's Voice said...

Awe. Dad does give good hugs and he doesn't let go.

Where did you take your pictures?

Veronika Novotny said...

Hello! Just found your blog via Clothed Much and it's absolutely lovely, as is your outfit. Loving how you have styled your hair, and the pantyhose are fabulous, a really pretty look! xx veronika

From Suns To Moons said...

You are so beautiful and stylish - I can't believe you have 3 little kids.

Marie said...

You are so beautiful, I love these pictures. I agree with the previous comment, I can't believe you have three kids!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld