Monday, February 21, 2011

Pretty Meal Planner

Meal Planning is a skill I am still learning to incorporate into my life (consistently) as a homemaker.  I am typically at the park come 4:30…or at my computer :\…when I think “Oh crap I need to figure out something for dinner.”  Just one more unnecessary stress factor in my life that could be easily eliminated if I just planned ahead.

Lately I’ve been using this functional method.

menu planner 003

A dry erase board. I sit down on Sunday or Monday and plan out the week ahead. But it’s not so pretty.

And in my opinion pretty makes everything more enjoyable, so that’s why I really like this I just found thanks to Danett at Art For All Ages, who got it from The Project Girl (and you can too here for FREE!).

pretty meals 002

I just printed one out, and I’m excited to use it. She offers two styles and you can print out as many as you like, or print one and laminate for repeated use.

Just wanted to pass that along.

Happy Pretty Meal Planning : )

Pin It!

1 comments:

Danett said...

Thanks for linking back! It's always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld