Sunday, February 6, 2011

Funky Fedora Day

My sister Melody and I declared today Funky Fedora Day and we had to incorporate our Fedora's into our outfits. My outfit is not as cool and funky as hers, so I made my photo effects funky to make up for it.

day five outfit

fadora 018-1fadora 028-1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

fadora 036-1

I’m not going to pretend.

I don’t love this outfit.

Actually, I don’t even really like this outfit.

In fact, I broke up with this outfit after the date was over. Told it I didn’t want to see it ever again!

I have a feeling that’s going to happen a lot over the next 30, err, 25 days.

Oh well. Que Sera, Sera.

As for the hat—it’s a forever kind of love ;)

Outfit Particulars: Nude Pumps, Target; Black Elle Jeggings, Kohl’s; Red Tank, Gap; Flowered Cardigan, Wet Seal; Fedora, Target.

{The What & Why about 30 for 30 Remix}

Pin It!

2 comments:

Melody's Voice said...

I think the outfit is cuter than you think. The shoes rock!

Macy Dawn said...

Whether the outfit stuck or not- your hair looked gorgeous! (secretly wishing I was a blonde)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld