Sunday, February 6, 2011

Funky Fedora Day

My sister Melody and I declared today Funky Fedora Day and we had to incorporate our Fedora's into our outfits. My outfit is not as cool and funky as hers, so I made my photo effects funky to make up for it.

day five outfit

fadora 018-1fadora 028-1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

fadora 036-1

I’m not going to pretend.

I don’t love this outfit.

Actually, I don’t even really like this outfit.

In fact, I broke up with this outfit after the date was over. Told it I didn’t want to see it ever again!

I have a feeling that’s going to happen a lot over the next 30, err, 25 days.

Oh well. Que Sera, Sera.

As for the hat—it’s a forever kind of love ;)

Outfit Particulars: Nude Pumps, Target; Black Elle Jeggings, Kohl’s; Red Tank, Gap; Flowered Cardigan, Wet Seal; Fedora, Target.

{The What & Why about 30 for 30 Remix}

Pin It!

3 comments:

Melody's Voice said...

I think the outfit is cuter than you think. The shoes rock!

Macy Dawn said...

Whether the outfit stuck or not- your hair looked gorgeous! (secretly wishing I was a blonde)

Rio Costilla said...

Appreciate this blogg post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld