Sunday, February 20, 2011

Suck it up

and suck it in!

day sixteen outfit

crazy week 007crazy week 016

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One of the disadvantages of being a princess are the spells and curses wicked witches are complicating your life with.  For instance, I am pretty sure a wicked somebody put a spell on this shirt. It mysteriously doesn’t fit me anymore.  I wore it three months ago and it fit fine, but today it was quite snug. I’ve noticed this about a few more items in my wardrobe, so I’m getting suspicious.

I mean, what else could it be?

Surely not those batch of cookies I devoured last week.

So until the curse if lifted, I’ll just suck it up and suck it in.

And go run 6 miles (just in case it could be those cookies.)

:\

{The What & Why about 30 for 30 Remix}

{See Melody’s #16}

Pin It!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Boy, do I hear ya! I just threw a 1st Bday party for my littlest one and there are like a dozen cupcakes left...I've eaten about 6 :(

You do look cute though!!!

http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Melody's Voice said...

You are funny. You look cute nonetheless :) Love the shoes!

Rebecca said...

That belt is fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld