Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just another Manic Monday

Loved the Bangles in 4th Grade.

I feel like this outfit is a little manic. It pushed me a bit out of my (style) comfort zone.

day seven outfit

Purple.

Blue.

Ruffles.

Striped belt.

Gold shoes.

Silver tone necklace.

But, there is a method to this manic. See necklace.

purple flower 024

I figured this color combo looks so cool on this necklace so I gave it a try.

purple flower 030purple flower 007-1

Hmmh, it’s an outfit.

I am liking how this 30 for 30 Challenge is making me wear accessories (see belt) that I’ve had tucked away in my closet and I really can’t remember where it came from or if I’ve even every worn it before. It is definitely bringing a new appreciation in my wardrobe.

Outfit Particulars: Gold Flats, Target; CK Jeans, Costco; Shirt, Walmart; Purple Ruffle Cardy, Express; Belt, ??; Necklace, Wet Seal.

{The What & Why about 30 for 30 Remix}

{See Melody’s #7}

Pin It!

2 comments:

Marie said...

That purple is so pretty on you, I love it! Also, where did you take the pictures, that red fence is awesome.

Kimberly said...

I need a "shake up my jewelry" challenge....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld