Friday, February 25, 2011

Greaser

day 24 outfit

greaser 011

greaser 022greaser 027

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the sixth grade I fell in love with Grease.  I made my mom roll my hair in those pink sponge curlers, so it would look like Sandy’s at the end of the movie.

In the seventh grade I fell in love with Grease 2. I think I’m the only one on this planet that actually kinda liked it better. {gasp?} Thinking about it now, that’s when my love for Aussie men must have started. Luckily I didn’t get obsessed with bikers—”a coo-oo-oo-ool rider.” However, my boyfriend in high school was a dragster. Hmm? Also, I did insist on wearing blue eyeliner for a while. Watch the movie and this will all make sense.

By the way, my wet hair look is to go along with the “Greaser” theme, and not by any means because I was lazy and had no time and I didn’t feel like blow drying and curling it. K? K.

{The What & Why about 30 for 30 Remix}

{See Melody’s #24}

Pin It!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld