Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Blog Guidebook

I truly enjoy the world of blogs! I love to write my own, stalk read others, and it seems like it is endless. FOR-EV-ER. So much to see and learn. I just discovered this great website called:

The Blog Guidebook--doesn’t it sound wonderful?

I'm so looking forward to exploring it further.

Just thought I’d share with my fellow blog lovers and do-ers.

Love ya! (especially the ones that care enough to officially follow this blog, yea, I’m still not over it.)


P.S. Don’t forget to enter my Give-a-Way. You have some “it’s a hat day” coming your way, so be prepared.

Pin It!

1 comments:

Fun and Festive said...

Looks like a cute blog site. I can spend hours looking at blogs and getting ideas. There are some very creative ladies out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld