Friday, November 12, 2010

After a Fashion: 1

I decided to attempt to duplicate one of the “30 Days of Amazing Outfits”  today.

Here’s the one I picked…

14 sun

I personally thought it was a little boring (‘cause I didn’t have a cool white shirt like that), so I improvised and added a little flare, because, well, you’ll see.

Here’s my version…

045

I got new rain boots (Target.com), and since it was stormy today, I wanted to show them off. I didn’t have the same color pants so I used grey leggings. And the boots they chose are a bit too “rock and roll” for my style. The polka dot rain boots are more totally me in every way. I did have the versatile pink tank and cool silver bangle bracelets though. Oh, and I didn’t have the size two figure…I looked everywhere in my closet and just couldn’t find it ;)
Pin It!

4 comments:

Karin said...

I seriously enjoy reading your blog, you make me smile. Oh, and I don't know what you're talking about with cliques but it makes me sad to think there was possibly a situation to make you feel that way. I'm sure any 'clique' would want you to be a part of it!! =)

Kiera said...

I am reading your suggestion...The proper care & feeding of husbands! My husband is super happy about all the stuff I am learning ;) Of course reading it and listening to the stuff some of the women say..it makes me super careful not to become like them! Great book!

Melody's Voice said...

Cute boots! Cute outfit! I LOVE leggings and wear mine certainly too much because I've worn hole into most pf the inner thighs on them...time for new ones!

Fun and Festive said...

I would be to shy to wear the boots, but you look cute in them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld