Saturday, March 20, 2010
Here is me today. I haven’t done laundry in (ahem) two weeks, so I don’t have many options for outfits. My jeans are all dirty, so I went with leggings. Leggings means boots( love ‘em) and a long shirt to cover the tush. Here I have a long pink tank under a grey scoop-neck, rouched t-shirt (I’m a sucker for a cute tee).
Let’s break it down on the scoreboard:
1. Lipstick—yes, I put some on today. It’s Friday, why not. I even wore lip-gloss on top!
2. Shape at waist—not really. However, my tee is not so boxy because it’s rouched at the top, and I do have the form fitting tank underneath. I did go with my alternative: the clunky necklace.
3. Cute shoes—boots…enough said.
4. The Handbag—same as yesterday.
5. Something Unexpected—yes. My necklace and bracelet. I’d like to call this the “little extra touch.”
If you have any outfits that are five to fabulous, send me a pic and I’ll post it!
Have a good weekend.
-Margaret D. Nadauld