Wednesday, August 1, 2012

1. Outside

IMG_1627

Outside sunshine filtering through my window.

Sunshine is happiness to me. Every morning I wake up and walk along the path from my bedroom door to the kitchen and pull open the blinds of eight windows.  I love how the morning light refreshes my spirit (if it’s cloudy, I stay in bed.) Plus, I sort of feel like Cinderella when she wakes up and walks through the house, pulling open those huge curtains. Instead of birds and mice bustling around me, I get three boys, which is pretty much the same thing sometimes…in a good way…most times.

{see more about #photoadayaug}

Pin It!

2 comments:

Melody's Voice said...

Cool picture! Youmlook pretty.

Heather said...

I love when the sun wakes me up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld