Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sharing little moments

logo

IMG_0945

I am not a tweeter, or is it twitterer. Regardless, I don’t participate. I feel like I don’t need to tell random thoughts and things at all points in the day, nor does anyone care enough. That is what my blog is for—ha! However, showing in the form photos my random thoughts and things is a different story. May I introduce you to my Instagram love affair/addiction.  I’m sure twittering, tweeting, whatever, is too, but a girl’s got to have only so many addictions.

It is an App that takes photos and you can apply cool filters to capture your mood, or make you look better ;) You can also follow really cool people and see all their random moments as well. Like what they are eating for breakfast, or what kind of shoes they have on, or what they look like sitting behind the wheel of a car after five hours of errands. It’s really riveting stuff my friends.

I am about 87% sure I am following the real Josh Hutchinson’s feed (I heart Peeta) and 95% sure I am following the real Jennifer Lawrence. I also follow Lauren Conrad. Did I mention that I am seventeen? Ya.

Anywho, it is lots of mostly useless entertainment, so come join all is cool kids and follow along.

Here is my button to follow me on Instagram. You can also click on the logo or photo above.

(You can find me at amberslittlewonders)

P.S. I am not really seventeen.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Fun and Festive said...

Thanks for getting me started with Instagram. I am enjoying it also!!

By the way, did you see your picture on "our best bites" blog?

jamie said...

I love you admitting to following Lauren!!! She and I are pretty much bffs ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld