Thursday, October 27, 2011

After a Fashion: Downeast Blazer Glam

IMG_0009

Blazer: Target, Top: Express, Jeans: 7 for mankind (Costco), Shoes: Guess (TJ Max), Necklace: Gift

IMG_0011

I can’t claim credit for this outfit. Well, I can claim some credit because I did buy each of the pieces separately, but as far as selecting them to be all worn together….

IMG_0018

That credit goes to Downeast Basics (as evidenced here from their catalog.)

This is fashion style made easy!

I was flipping through their October catalog, saw this outfit, loved it, and realized I had something similar in each of the pieces…all the way down to the leopard print shoes!

I love copy-catting outfits! I am always on the prowl :)

BTW—the Downeast Basics October 2011 had so many cute outfits! I already have picked three to copy. Some I have to actually purchase the items to copy, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

Meow.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Melodys Voice said...

super cute outfit. I love every piece!

Heather said...

cute jeans. how much did u pay for them? The rest of the outfit looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld