Thursday, March 3, 2011

MBI Issues

day 29 outfit

what not to wear 014what not to wear 017

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

what not to wear 015

This title is not to be confused with MBA, as in Masters in Business Administration, as in what my husband has, as in I am so proud of him!

No, this is MBI, as in Major Body Image issues, as in what I have today!

Don’t you just hate it when that springs upon you? Does that just come with being a woman? Anyone relate? Please?

I didn’t even feel like putting any makeup on beyond mascara. I thought maybe curling my hair would make me feel better. It worked a little bit.

I thought about forcing myself to eat a banana (cause I don’t like them.)

Fact: Bananas are a good source for the Vitamin B6.

According to some studies fact: Vitamin B6 deficiency has been linked to those with depression and acne. (Did I mention I’ve been breaking out?)

“Fact” according to some girly magazine I read years ago: Eating a banana will help you feel better when you look in the mirror.

So, I decided to make Banana Bread Muffins, with mini chocolate chips sprinkled on top, because a little bit of chocolate always makes me feel better, as does baking.

I did feel better by the end of the day—and my little guys enjoyed the muffins :)

Outfit Particulars: The scarf came from Payless Shoes.

{The What & Why about 30 for 30 Remix}

{See Melody’s #29}

Pin It!

3 comments:

Melody's Voice said...

lol...i feel like making banana muffins with chocolate seems counter productive...won't that just make you feel bummed out and feel fatter in the long run?

IDK...you are funny.

Unknown said...

Chocolate is good for you and your mood.

Bananas make you feel thinner when you look in the mirror? Do you have to look while you are eating the banana?
Bananas have a slimming silhouette I guess.

Do you ever wear jeans with boots on the inside?

Marie said...

I love love LOVE that scarf sooooo much! You look great, you are almost done! I have days like that, too. A lot actually. I think you look fabulous. the banana thing made me laugh! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld