Thursday, February 3, 2011

Primary Printables (Sunbeams, Lesson 6)

Lesson 6: “Heavenly Father and Jesus Love Me,” Primary 1
It’s Valentine’s a week early in Sunbeams! Here are some simple, yet sweet Heart Badges for your Sunbeams. They go with Enrichment Activity #6.
There are pink ones for the girls, and blue ones for the boys. Print on plain paper or cardstock would be even  better and cut out. The idea is for the children to color a self portrait inside the heart and then wear proudly : )

Heart Badge



















Print Here


Heart Badge Blue

                          
Pin It!

4 comments:

katie said...

Thank you for posting this! I am so excited to use this for my sunbeams tomorrow. I am sure they will love it. Keep up the good work :)

By the way, I found your link through sugardoodle.net

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this, perfect for my sweet little sunbeams <3

Tiana Smith said...

Perfect :) Just what I was looking for.

Jodi said...

Thanks for the printable, I will be using it for my lesson today. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld