Friday, February 4, 2011

Be My Valetine...forever {times three}

I think I just found my latest addiction/obsession. It is called Polyvore. You HAVE to click on it and see what it is all about. But basically it's a website that I can search through a massive index of items to create a collection/collage of fashion/style/decor looks from stores everywhere and then I can click to buy them!

This is my first collection. (A wish collection of course.) It's three different looks I compiled of what I could wear on my Valentine's Day Date with my Forever Love.

 Be My Valetine...forever.
Be My Valetine...forever. 

A Romantic Look (The pin tuck ruffle scoop dress with blush colored pumps and romantic look accessories)
A Flirty Look (The ruffle bust dress with striped pumps and whimsical, unique accessories)
A Fun Look (The printed cross my heart shift dress with bow suede pumps and chunky, simpler accesories)

Best part about all these things: they are all under $50 (I would have only selected items under $20 because that's my usual max, but there wasn't that price point option.)

So, which one is your favorite?

Now, go check it out. Build a collection for anything with your personality signature on it and send me the link so I can see! Have Fun :)
Pin It!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld