Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Melody’s Moving Shoes

I can neither confirm nor deny that my sister Melody has more shoes then me. We really need to have a counting contest. But I am afraid. Either she has more shoes, and gets to claim the victory. Or, I have more shoes, and confirm that I have enough. But really when is enough enough? Ponder that later. For now take a look at this sneak peak:

IMG_7604

On Melody’s personal blog, she is doing a series called “I’m Moving Shoes”. Which I am going to sneak peak here each week (or more) for you. Then you can link on over to her blog {or become a follower over there and save a step} to see how she pulled it all together in an outfit.

Here is how “I’m Moving Shoes” began: (taken from Melody’s Voice)

When we moved into our home Nathan said, "I'm moving shoes" and a remark about how many boxes of shoes I have. He then proceeded to say that I "never wear all these shoes." This got me thinking and wondering if do I wear "all these shoes." I decided that I would challenge….{read the rest here.}

Pin It!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoy reading your blog, even if I have zero fashion Sense and can not comprehend it's pull on some people...LOL
And, look at that, you are #24 on TopMommyBlog..I like to think that I had something to do with that....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld