Friday, November 26, 2010

After a Fashion: 4

18 thurs
This is one of my favorite outfits. It’s kinda Sandra Lee in the beginning of Grease meets her curly-haired version at the end. I’ve been waiting for the weather to warm up and for my legs to be shaved to duplicate this look. Well, this was the week. I admit her outfit looks better then mine (it’s the skirt’s cute pockets and those amazing long shiny legs, neither of which I have…well I guess I could at least make my legs shiny, but really, not so much.)
I do think my jacket is cuter though.
Thanksgiving 064
This outfit is so simple. A grey jersey skirt (from Old Navy $8), a white v-neck t-shirt (Costco $10). But if we stopped there, it would be on the mellow, boring side. Pull on a cool black jacket (Wet Seal $20) and throw on a pretty pink beaded necklace (bridesmaid gift) and then you have sassy classy rock ‘n roll!
Pin It!

1 comments:

Melody's Voice said...

Very cute, You've inspired me to be a little more create with my outfits lately too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld