Saturday, February 27, 2010

Love & Healing: Two Books

february 012
Two books a sassy-classy mommy friend loaned me to read (after she borrowed my “Hunger Games” books).  So these are on my To Read list (along with like twenty more).  Self-improvement is always needed. Looks like one will help me be a better mom, and the other may help me be a better person. Have you read either of these?  I’m looking forward to it. And, I’m especially looking forward to time that I can read them.  Thanks R.T.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld