Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Melody’s Moving Shoes #5

Backstory: I guess it was three years ago I fell in love with these shoes the minute I saw them on my sister Melody. And since we are cool about being matchy matchy in the shoes we own (just not at the same time), I went out and snatched me up a pair. Except the store we bought them from was different in my town versus her town, and they only had peep-toe ones, which I was at first bummed about, but now I’m happy about because it sassies them up and shows my painted tootsies! Take a look-see at how Melody sassed up her outfit with them over at Melody’s Voice.

IMG_7684-1
Pin It!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld