Saturday, December 11, 2010

Melody’s Moving Shoes #4

A Sneak Peak of my sister Melody’s version of “Gone Country” over at her blog Melody’s Voice.

IMG_7670

Our husbands don’t really get the whole blog thing, let alone taking pictures of the outfits we wear. I guess there’s many that don’t get it. But not you right?

When I do my outfit posts, I usually take the pictures it in my bathroom behind bolted doors if hubby’s home. If he comes a knocking, asking what I’m doing in there, I make up some tantalizing excuse and that suffices him. Then 20 minutes later I either have to follow through with said distraction excuse or he’s fallen asleep on the couch.

When it’s just the boys at home they think it looks like lots of fun and want me to take pictures of their “outfits”. For instance today I was preparing for a post about my latest shopping spree and I snapped these cute shots:

005007

Poses of their choice (if you can’t tell).

Pin It!

1 comments:

Brittney said...

Ah! I'm glad I'm not the only one with the kind-of-sneak-behind-husb's-back-about-the-whole-photo-thing. And we actually have an awesome marriage. Odd. ANYway, I just barely started this whole fashion-blog thing, and I'm having a great time. Come check it out if you're so inclined, and follow along! http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com
Have a good one!
-Brittney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld