Friday, October 1, 2010

My Favorite Time of Year is Here

008Turning the calendar page on the first day of October!  It’s the small things that thrill me :)

The month of October is one of my favorite calendar pages.
I  L O V E Halloween decor and the festive holiday feeling that starts in October. 

BTW—Isn’t this the cutest calendar?  It’s by Susan Branch.  Her style connects with me: whimsical, a little country, a little cottage, fresh, and cheerful.  I’ll show you my other stuff by her later.


I love all her little sayings and inspiring ideas.  Yeah, for Sweater Weather!

006

On my agenda today to celebrate the arrival of October and my favorite time of year.

1. Light my Cinnamon Spice (Scentsy)

2. Pull the box of Halloween decorations from the attic

3. Make Pumpkin-Polka-Dot Cookies with my three year old (check back for more about this)

Have a great October 1st!!
Pin It!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld