Sunday, June 13, 2010

Free Summer Fun Calendar (June)

June 2010

I scoured every resource I could think of to find FREE activities for us to enjoy this summer. Here is what I could find for June. (I made one for July and August that I will post later).  If anyone is interested in joining us for any of these events that would be super cool. You can give me a call or maybe we’ll just see ya there. I starred a few for more details below.

*Nash Farm- open to the public for an afternoon on the farm! Come visit the farm and chat with chickens, dig in the dirt, take a tractor ride and tour the tools. 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Free to the public!

Nash Farm

626 Ball Street
Grapevine, TX 76051

*Snake Feedings- every Friday 4pm @ River Legacy Parks & Living Science Center in Arlington (www.riverlegacy.org)

*Mammoth Follies – Concert in the Park. Levitt Pavilion, located in Arlington Founders Plaza, 100 W. Abram St., at the corner of Abram and Center streets, directly across the street from City Hall. Bring your own chairs and blankets & picnic baskets for lawn seating.

If you know of any other FREE events or activities let me know. And, if you know of some cool affordable ones let me know, too.

Pin It!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld