Monday, September 15, 2014

Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara


I am a mascara addict! As a natural blonde my eyelashes are practically invisible (as you can see below) without mascara, and I almost never go a day without wearing any. Through the years I’ve been loyal to a particular brand because I like the results of their mascaras.  However, I am always open to try something new to get that ultimate lash look.

I’ve been curious about the 3D Fiber Lashes by Younique and was excited to see what kind of results I could get. It is a duo set that comes in its own fancy case. It consists of a “transplanting gel” wand and a “natural fibers” wand. You wear it coated (or layered) on top of your favorite regular mascara to increase thickness and volume.

Here is how it looks on me:


I can notice additional length and volume, especially towards the outer edges of my lashes. (I only have it on my top lashes because that’s how I normally wear my mascara, but I’m sure it would be doubly dramatic if I wore it on my bottom lashes.)  Now this isn’t a quick application. It involves putting at least four coats of product on your lashes from start to finish.  For occasions that I want an extra dramatic lash it is perfect and worth an extra minute or so in my makeup routine. The fibers are 100% natural green tea fibers. I have sensitive eyes and I was worried the little fibers would irritate me but that wasn’t the case; it’s really light feeling.  It doesn’t flake off or smudge, and it washes off easily with my makeup remover. 

It always feels good when someone asks, “Are those your real lashes?!”


If you’d like to try it for yourself, I am hosting a virtual party here (until September 25th) to order the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes and lots of other fun beauty products.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I recently purchased this product, also. I love it as I have such stubby lashes! Now I can enjoy longer lashes without the hassle of fake eyelashes. (I have sensitive eyes, too, and it doesn't bother mine either.)

Unknown said...

Looks good!! Sometimes mascara is the only makeup I wear. Too lay for the complete facial pallets, but feel naked and I visible with bare lashes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld