Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Married Baby Sister

IMG_1317

My baby sister, who is four inches taller then me (and 13 years younger), got married on Friday, June 15th, in the Bountiful Utah Temple.  She is the last of the “Blair Girls” to be married.  It was a wonderful experience to sit in the sealing room with all my siblings and my parents for the first time.

IMG_0089 (2)

Serena was such a gorgeous bride!  My sister Heather and I got her ready the morning of her wedding—Heather did her hair and I did her makeup. We joked about how we used to take turns changing her diaper, or taking turns to hold her on our lap during FHE. I taught two year old Serena how to swing her first punch right into Heather’s face. It was special to share the memory of her as a beautiful bride.

IMG_0087

A match made in Heaven.  That is Serena and Cameron.  They are two people sharing the same soul. When I first met Cam after they had been dating a few weeks, I immediately saw that he was a perfect match for her.  I am so thankful to Cameron for being such a wonderful man and loving my sister—he is a blessing to our family.  He is exactly what she always dreamed she would spend an eternity with.  The happiness he puts in her eyes warms this big sister’s heart :)

IMG_1313

Pin It!

3 comments:

Erika Sullivan said...

Such pretty pictures Amber! And I have to say, you DO NOT look 13 years older than her. You are looking good! What is your secret? :)

Debbie Blair said...

Beautiful pictures. You are a wonderful big sister. Thank you for all you did to make her day wonderful.
I love you,
MOM

Serenity said...

thanks amber! it was such a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld