Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Brayden Maverick turned Three!

IMG_0033

IMG_0034

My sweet bop, b-bop, turned three. I think that officially no longer makes him my baby. He still his my little buddy though.

I am glad I have him to cuddle with in the morning and watch cooking shows together.

I am glad he enjoys scrubbing along beside me as I clean the house.

I am glad he puts his arms up to me and pleads, “Hold You.”

I am glad he loves to sit in my lap and read books with me.

I am glad he loves to methodically kiss every feature on my face.

I am glad that he holds doors open for me and says, “Thank you sir,” as I pass through. 

I am glad that he loves routines and every time I take his clothes off to change, I kiss his belly, and he says, “You love it?” and I say, “Yep,I kiss it because I love it,” and then I give it another kiss and say, “I kiss it twice cause I love it lots.”

I am glad he is a lefty like his daddy.

I am glad he is a blondie like his mommy.

I am forever glad he is my son.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Melody's Voice said...

So sweet! I look forward to moments like this with Hudson.

Bonnie said...

Wow, the boys all look so big! Congrats Brayden on the big "3"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld