Sunday, February 26, 2012

I also got new shades

2012-02-22 001 2012-02-21 025

My new shades.  I feel so official in them. Like I should be flying into the danger zone, or enforcing the law. Have I mentioned I started watching “Southland” with my husband? (It’s his favorite show.)

2012-02-22 001 2012-02-21 005

His crime? Stealing big brothers scented pencils and being too dang cute! Double offense.

2012-02-22 001 2012-02-21 022

I let it pass this time, but not before I  drilled him with kisses. His punishment? Wearing mommy’s red lips mark on his cheek for the rest of the day.

Pin It!

1 comments:

Davida Schirmer said...

You look amazing with the shades! Well, anyone can look cool while wearing aviator sunglasses. You’re a good example of it. I bet your son would also look like a real aviator when he wears those sunglasses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld