Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My office assistant

Photo1

As I work on my computer in our study.

He is my little “assistant” following me everywhere. At times I lose perspective and think it is annoying, then I realize it is because he loves me so much. I am the woman and world in his life. Someday that will change. So for now, I take a breath, smile, give him a kiss, and we continue working; or in his case watching “Backyardigans.”

P.S. We don’t have purple walls in our study, despite what it looks like in the photo. They are dark, dark navy blue; specifically “Hale Navy” by Benjamin Moore. I am IN LOVE with it. I did it in tribute to my Navy Reserve Officer husband :)

Pin It!

2 comments:

Melody's Voice said...

Cute. Good to put things into perspective.

Heather said...

Navy Blue! That is bold for you but I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld