Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Grandma’s Blue Sweater

IMG_0056

IMG_0086

IMG_0067

IMG_0062

Can you guess how this scenario played out?

Mommy is trying to have her photographer (a.k.a. my five year old) get the right shot, which in of itself is a challenge considering that the photographer is five years old.

Little brother is sad because he wants to be in the shot too—ultimate pout face.

Mommy suggests he go get his cool, new light up Lightsabers to pose with.

In the meantime, we finally get a decent alone shot.

Then it was time for the Lightsaber display, and all happy faces :)

 

Now, about the sweater…

This was my grandma’s sweater. Not only is it dear to me because I have memories of my grandma wearing it while spending time with me on snowy days at her house on the lake, but also the color is awesome!! Just after inheriting it into my closet, I saw an ad from New York & Company with a coat in this exact color.  So cool!

Bold colors, like this audacious blue, are trendy right now. So, go dig through your closet and find a bold blue, yellow, or green top, pair it with some black or grey pants, and start this year off with strong fashion style!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Melody's Voice said...

That totally is a classic grandma sweater!

Heather said...

Love that color! I wish I had a grandma sweater

Kimberly said...

Hi! I am back to blogging.... again....

Cute sweater! I do like that color a lot!

I got a scarf in December from a friend- the decorative kind. I have been trying to figure out how to wear it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld