Friday, September 16, 2011

Maui Day Two {2011}

IMG_0043
So this was the view from my window. Yes, that’s a rainbow over the mountains. This is what we woke up to on my first morning.  It was awesome to be on Texas time because I was awake even before the sun rose, and started my morning at 7 am with a run. I did this almost every morning and it felt so good.  I told myself that when I return to real life Texas that I would continue doing it, but that did not happen.  By 9 am we had breakfast, suits on and ready to spend the day on the beach. Simple and exactly the way I like to vacay!
IMG_0037
We snagged a cabana on the beach and this was our view (and those are my toes) from our lounges for the remainder of the day. It was perfect for my mother in law Chris because she needs to stay out of the sun and for all the babies!
IMG_0039
Day one at the beach had lots of learning to boogie board.
IMG_0032IMG_0029
And lots of sand digging.
IMG_0020
How cool is Trev to dig in the sand with his mom Kristin? So cool! He loves his momma ;)
IMG_0014
Cooper was recovering from surgery so he enjoyed his time in the sand and in the pool. He was our king of the sand castle ;)
And then there was more waiting for waves. Such is the surfers life. It’s a hard one ;)
IMG_0034IMG_0031IMG_0030IMG_0022IMG_0021
Then it was tubing time. That was a huge hit. Trev and Abbey especially enjoyed them.
IMG_0002
Guys? Anyone?
IMG_0007
Here it comes…
IMG_0006
And stuck again.
IMG_0005
Look at those arms!
IMG_0004
Team effort.
IMG_0001
This may have been a rescue attempt by Trev.
IMG_0015
Smiley faces. Gorgeous water. Perfect skies = Happy Cooper and Dustin.
IMG_0018
Happy Amber.
IMG_0009
Happy wet Sean :)
IMG_0043
And happy fishies…I mean, Troy, Colton, Aubrey, Trevor, and Abbey.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Warner / Debbie Blair said...

Great pictures. Sounds like the perfect vacation.

Heather said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Heather said...

I had to delete my earlier comment because I didn't proof read and I totally misspelled something. What I said was...
I might be a little bit jealous...or a lot jealous. What a great trip. It looks like a perfect vacation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld