Sunday, August 21, 2011

Brayden Maverick (aka B-Bop) Birthday

On March 18, 2011 my little blondie turned two!2053 (2)

We had a birthday party at our house with all his favorite people…which is all his family—especially all his grandparents :)

2058

2059

2060

  He did very well opening up his presents and was thrilled to get new clothes (seriously!)—we had to put them on right away. When we were done, I think he had like three shirts on :)

2055

2056

2057

Brayden loves to have “friends” around him at all times. He gets very attached to stuffed animals. A year ago, he was afraid of anything stuffed, so he has grown up a lot and doesn’t scream at stuffed bunnies anymore. His other “friends” include his bankie (blanket), boggie (frog stuffed animal), and his p-cup (sippy cup). We are starting to collect quite an entourage!

2061

I love my little blondie b-bop Brayden. He can melt me with his eyes like a little baby cub bear.  He fights hard for my attention and finding his happy place in life among his older brothers. And, ever so often when I hear him stirring in his bed once all the older boys are asleep and mommy his having her quiet time watching t.v. on the couch, I go in and get him so we can “cud-doll” on the couch together. He will just sit right by my side with his bankie, boggie, p-cup, while sucking his thumb and watch t.v. with me for like an hour…until his little eyelids finally give in and mommy’s do too :)

 

2021 (2)

We love you B-Bop!!

Pin It!

1 comments:

Heather said...

He is so cute!! and so big. I love that you guys cuddle on the couch and watch TV together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld