Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What happens when I…

Am reading this book for book club?

The Help[Hardcover]

 

Can’t stop watching every episode of this show because I have a slight crush on the hot, yet openly gay designer?

curb

 

Get sucked into this three year old, random, yet intriguing series on Netflix?

Jericho Poster

 

Absolutely know I can’t dance, but have to see who gets kicked off this show each week?

dance

 

And, literally lose ridiculous amounts of time looking at photos on this App?

houzz

 

The answer to the question is:

I don’t blog.

I don’t have the time, or energy (because it is so exhausting to sit on the couch watching TV or reading a book or staring at my iTouch.)

So there it is. My excuses for ignoring my blog as of lately.

I will get better.

I hope.

:)

Pin It!

4 comments:

MJ 23 said...

I am reading the Help also! Sometimes I have to laugh b/c even though we are miles away we are always finding the same fun snacks, reading the same book and watching the same TV show. Kindred Spirits indeed!
xo

MJ 23 said...

Sorry Amber MJ23 is Bryan - for some reason I am logged on as him...LOL
xo - Bren

*^_^* said...

Nice post! Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the visit. ;)

Jenni said...

Sometimes I feel like you are me, but blonde and classy! lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld