Monday, March 7, 2011

And I’m Done.

day 30 outfit

last 003-1last 007-1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

last 005-1

This is my last outfit for the 30 for 30 Challenge. {Big sigh of relief}

I am so happy to be able to wear the rest of my closet. Already all my options are overwhelming. It’s wonderful.

I am glad I did the 30 for 30 Challenge. It definitely challenged me in a couple of ways.

1. I had to actually get dressed each day.

2. I had to actually do my hair each day.

3. I had to actually wear some form of makeup each day.

I also learned some things.

1. I learned that I can actually get dressed in a real outfit EVERY day, AND do my hair, AND do my makeup, A-N-D still have time to do all the thousand other things Mommy does in a day.

2. I learned that I don’t hate wearing belts.

3. I learned that I can wear heals for days other then Sunday or Date Night or Special Occasions…and still fully function as a Mommy.

4. I learned that I need more print and pattern in my wardrobe.

5. I learned how I can be more creative in my color and pattern/print combinations.

6. I learned that I don’t have to be matchy matchy to make an outfit work.

7. I learned how to accessorize with items I had given up on or forgotten about…and that they can really MAKE an otherwise boring outfit.

8. I learned that hats are really a fun addition to an outfit, and that I want more of them.

9. I learned that tights are really fun!

10. I learned that if you wear something enough, you can actually grow to like it…or strongly dislike it.

On average, I wore items three times; which is surprising because I felt like I was wearing the same thing over and over. The most I wore one items was five times and that was my faded skinny jeans. But, I guess it really was a good variety of outfits. Who knew?

what not to wear2

Which one is your favorite?

Mine is either the simple pretty, flow-y white top with jeans, boots, and delicate earrings. That’s pretty much the epitome of my style.

or

The Country Blue one with the blue tights and gingham shirt. That was probably my most breakthrough outfit for me.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Melody's Voice said...

Yay! Your two favs. are mine too. Are you going to continue to do your hair and get dressed everyday?

Marie said...

Yay! Congrats! I'm so happy to be done.

Kimberly said...

so, I thought about it. I think I need the opposite challenge. I pretty much wear the same 5 outfits (or less) over and over. I need a challenge to wear a different pair of earrings every day for a month and challenge to wear a different shirt/top every day for a month and more than just jeans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld