Thursday, January 20, 2011

A little surfer on a freezing day and stuff

015

It is fah-reezing here! And major confession—I am going on day two of wearing the same p.j.’s, or as I like to refer to them “home comfy’s” because they are warmer than anything else I could wear, PLUS I have tons of laundry to do, which I’ve been doing all day, and basically everything is dirty. That’s the story I’m going with. 

So, I am posting my adorable blonde, surfer boy here in his too cute outfit.

He loves his popcorn.

013

And eats it just like Daddy. By the fist-full.

There will come a time when he is on a date with some sweet, wholesome, smart, cute girl and they will be eating popcorn, with the bowl between them, decently separating them on the couch as they watch a rated G movie, and she doesn’t need to look over and see him making that face.

So, Mommy had to show him how she eats it. Only two or three at a time.

Much better.

010

 

He noticed it all spilled out, so he had to put it back. He’s very conscience of those kind of things. That and saying “me-me” after he burps, or “beep-beep” if I’m in his way.

011

 

I’m so lucky to spend an afternoon in my p.j.’s (oops, I mean comfy’s), sharing popcorn with my blondie, and I will enjoy it until that cute other girl comes along….hopefully not for another twenty or so years ; )

012

FYI—I’m calling him my little surfer boy blondie cause the hair.  I got this new hair product for him since his hair is so soft and I don’t like the crunchy hair look on him. 

016

It’s called Surf Hair. It is great because it gives him that look and if it falls flat, I just have to run my fingers through it and it’s all spiky again.

And just so I don’t lose all sassy-classy creditability for today’s post, this is the last real outfit I wore this week.

2011-01-18 001 2011-01-18 008

Ignore the ‘pee-pee dance’ pose, and focus on the adorable shoes—they match my blue beads necklace (only you can’t tell in the photo).

particulars: Shoes, Cutesygirl.com; Leggings, Walmart; Cardigan, Target; Printed Tank, New York & Company; Brown Undershirt, Shade.com

Pin It!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I don't know how you Sassy Classy Mamas do it.. wear neck-breaker heels like that. Oh, but my husband would love if I wore heels like that!

and now I want popcorn.

Kimberly said...

P.S.
I have an award for you/your blog. stop by to pick it up......

Melody's Voice said...

He looks adorable! I love the surfer look on him! The outfit is very cute~ something I totally would wear. I love the shoes too!

p.s. i didn't think you were doing a pee-pee dance until you pointed it out. lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld