Sunday, December 5, 2010

Remember in December {Give-a-Way}

My “Fall into Fashion November” was fun to do, but it’s now December and I want to focus on things that are centered on what really matters in life like family, friends, and personal spirituality. {With some fun things like style, shopping and humor sprinkled in there still.}

This week I’ve have two wonderful experiences that reminded me of what can truly help me be and feel loved, appreciated, and fulfilled. The first was at a dinner party for the women in my church where a beautiful and poignant quote was shared:
"Women of God can never be like women of the world.  The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender.  There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind.  There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined.  We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith.  We have enough greed; we need more goodness.  We have enough vanity; we need more virtue.  We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "
-Margaret D. Nadauld
The second experience was visiting a live Nativity program with my family. It not only reminded me of what the Christmas Season is all about, but what my role in life and as a mother should be centered around.
So with that introduction, I begin my “Remember in December What Matters”. On the top of that list, for me, is Family. I’ve been blessed with three precious babies who are growing into wonderful boys and show me what love is really about.

With my focus on Family this month, I wanted to kick it off with a Give-a-way to celebrate the precious gift and blessing of a baby. Whether you have children or not, I’m sure they have brought you joy from their sweet and pure love.

How fun would it be to see this adorable outfit on your own baby girl, or gift it to a family member or friend this holiday?

December Giveaway

November 2010 099 copy

Well, these can be yours thanks to Amanda at Little Yellow Sew Shop.

She designs and sews precious onesies, shirts, and tutu’s…every little girls dream item! She also has boy items as well {great for mommy’s like me.}

Guess what! She has designed a Christmas themed outfit exclusively for this Give-a-way :)
About Little Yellow Sew Shop:
Amanda lives on a three acre ranch in the country. That is where you can find her Little Yellow Sew Shop…which is literally a yellow room.  Amanda first learned to sew when her mom gave her a sewing machine for her birthday. She loves getting crafty and creative. The Little Yellow Sew Shop all started in a freshly painted yellow room when she made her four-year-old niece a birthday outfit. It was a hit, and soon became one of her most popular shirts on her Etsy shop!
{Closed}
Pin It!

18 comments:

How It All Began... said...

I like the pink and green flower onesie. So cute. Glad I found your blog this morning. Thanks for the help with my primary lesson.

angie.center at hotmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I don't think I know anyone with baby girls right now... seems to be a big influx of XY babies in the area. I'll hoold off till something more blue comes along.

good luck to all those entered. someone will be quit happy

Mandy H said...

Happy Holidays I follow both now. :) And you have the cutest clothing. Thanks for the giveaway

Team Bracken said...

Hey, Amber! Love your blog! Am currently following and I hope that everyone has the most fantastic holidays ever! And may we always remember the because of Christ, we have a reason to celebrate!

Christine said...

I am a follower on facebook. I wish everyone Safe and happy holidays.

ApachesPrincess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ApachesPrincess said...

You have such a cute blog! I am very excited to read through it some more! I love the quote that you included in this post. It is so true! I hope everyone has a wonderful, safe, family filled holiday!

I follow you on GFC! I also liked your Facebook Page and commented there! And I follow Little Yellow Sew Shop blog!

Holiday cheer!
Reyna
countrystars95@yahoo.com

ApachesPrincess said...

I also left a comment on Little Yellow Sew Shops blog!

countrystars95@yahoo.com

bukaeyes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bukaeyes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bukaeyes said...

I follow your blog on GFC as bukaeyes and would like to wish everyone a HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! I like Be Sassy Classy on Facebook (Betsy Hoff) and left some comment love! I follow Little Yellow Sew Shop on GFC as bukaeyes! Thanks for the chance :)
bukaeyes@aol.com

bukaeyes said...

I left a comment on the Little Yellow Sew Shop Blog with my favorite item in her shop!
bukaeyes@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your web page. Merry CHRISTmas everyone. welovebliss@yahoo.com

wendy said...

happy holidays

wendy said...

janiesommers@gmail.com

Frugaluser said...

"Happy Holidays"!

Completed steps 1-4 I follow both sites and like on facebook
sarahdottennysonatgmaildotcom

sarah tennyson aka frugaluser

Marie said...

I am so glad that I stumbled upon this blog! Look forward to reading more. =)

Just became a follower via GFC!

Happy Holidays, everyone! May your celebrations be full of joy and laughter.

I also like you on Facebook and left a comment on this giveaway and am now also a follower of little yellow sew shop!

Marie said...

Left a comment on Little Yellow Sew Shop's blog also! =)

wildthenchild@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld