Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Allow me to direct...

your attention to my sidebar on the right.  Specifically the "What is for Dinner?" section.

Here I post recipes that I have tried, and more importantly my husband and children have tried, which have passed as a good recipe.  So please refer to it if you need some dinner ideas.

I usually update it a couple times a week--depending on how often I actually made dinner that week and if the recipe was a family success. You'll also notice that many of them will come from the Weight Watchers Cookbook, so that's any extra bonus :)

If you click on the recipe title, or the last caption, it will link you to my What's for Dinner" page that has the complete recipe, as well as all previous recipes.

That completes that portion of the right sidebar tour.

Bah-bye.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld