Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A 34th…

Birthday…that falls on a Thursday…consists of a delish (but rushed) dinner at Olive Garden—cause I had to get the torte de chocolate…to go. Then taking my perfection in the form of chocolate in a box, and heading over to my 5 year olds last t-ball game of the season. Eating smooth chocolate laying in a bed of vanilla crème and topped with strawberries while I am perched on a bleacher as I am cheering for my son between each heavenly bite was…pretty awesome. Plus, Colton made the winning play of the game…so that was awesome for everyone. I think it was Sean’s proudest moment so far as a dad.

Family + chocolate torte + baseball + winning = A very happy 34th birthday!

birthday 001

Last birthday he was only 2 months old! He gained 20 pounds, and I lost 40.

birthday 005

The Winning Play…

Pin It!

2 comments:

Warner / Debbie Blair said...

I enjoyed going to Colton's games. I look forward to his next sport.

Jake and Marie said...

You are so cute, Amber!! I love you! Happy belated birthday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld