Monday, May 10, 2010

Cruising to five pounds heavier

And this is why….

Pictures2

All these amazing foods.  Every night we had a table in the dining room reserved for us at 6:00p.m. with our very own waiter (named Avni—he’s from Turkey).  Every night we had six different starter appetizers to choose from (I usually got two), six different main course entree’s (I often got two), and six different desserts to choose from (I always got two, sometimes three).  Plus, after my request the first evening for hot chocolate instead of coffee, he brought me hot chocolate every night thereafter automatically. 

I enjoyed: Shrimp scampi, Lobster, Filet Mignon, Torteloni, Mushroom Cream Sauce Pasta, Crab Cakes, Tiger Shrimp, Mahi Mahi, Shrimp Cocktail, Rasberry Soup, Strawberry Soup, Molten Chocolate Cake, Rasberry Torte, Creme brule, Strawberry Merinque, Coconut Cake, and so much more.

And then, just case two desserts and hot chocolate wasn’t enough, a little cafe on the boat served the most delish cookies.  We ate those multiple times a day. 

Cruise 2010-05-04

We very much enjoyed the dining/eating experience on the cruise.  I got a kick out of catching random photos of Sean chowing down.

Pictures3

But it wasn’t just the yummy food that I enjoyed about our dining experience but it was getting dressed up every night.

Up next “Cruising in Style”…

Pin It!

3 comments:

Lois Brown said...

How fun! I have always dreamed of going on a cruise! I'm so glad you enjoyed! You looked great btw!

Warner / Debbie Blair said...

You dont look like you gained 5 pounds. You both looked so great when we pulled up to pick up at the airport.

Heather Lytle said...

ummmm, I would never be able to go on a cruise. I would probably die of a heart attack before the cruise was over. That food looks irresistible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld