Saturday, April 10, 2010

Peek-a-boo. I am still here.

brayden bench

This picture doesn’t really have anything to do with this post. I just thought it was so cute, so I had to share. 

Anyway…

This past week has been one of those that makes up for all my months of selfishness by doing some kind of service every day of the week.  Hence the lack of posts. 

Monday: Research and plan for my son’s upcoming service project with his Kindergarten class.

Tuesday: Highlight and Cut my mom’s hair.

Wednesday: Babysit my friend’s little boy.

Thursday: Babysit my friend’s little girls.

Friday: Do a friend’s teenage daughter’  s hair and makeup for prom.

Since I was home so much, I was able to get lots of cleaning done and get almost caught up with laundry.  Oh, and I was able to read a book :)

Next week I’ll probably be MIA again because my sister/best-friend is coming to visit.  I am so excited!  But in the meantime I have one random post that you all who are reading this can participate in.  Check back tomorrow…

Pin It!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld