Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Brayden Maverick Birthday One!

IMG_0028 

My baby is one.  I tell him that he is the “cutest thing that ever there was”.  Just look at the face.  He is a wonderful child.  He is mellow and happy, but when he gets mad it is quick and ferocious (lucky it is rare, and usually when he’s very hungry.)  He worships his older brothers already and has to be in on the fun.  He adores is daddy but loves mommy the most.  It’s cute how he tries to make his voice heard with grunts and squeals.  When the boys are rassling on the floor he gets right in on the action and is tough.  He likes to say “Oh”, and it is so cute to hear. He also chants, “mamamamama” and “dadadadada”.  Colton absolutely loves him, and Rylan is pretty okay with him.  It’s cool to say that I have three sons.  Usually I get sympathetic looks, or “bless your heart”, or “I betcha hoped he was a girl”.  I admit that it took me time to mentally adjust to the reality of three boys, but I look at Brayden’s sweet face and I am so blessed to be his mother. 

IMG_0040

I love him completely, yet continue to fall in love with him everyday.

IMG_0001

Daddy’s little Maverick

Pin It!

3 comments:

Nickell said...

he looks so much like rylan its crazy! happy birthday brayden!

Click here for my e-mail address said...

He definitely is a sweetie! Your babies all look so similar!

Warner / Debbie Blair said...

It is fun to see him getting more verbal and expressive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld