Friday, February 12, 2010

Don’t worry, I still love this blog too

But I have created another blog titled Sassy-Classy Me, which is for stay-at-home mom’s to enjoy for relatable subjects, resourceful information, and comic-relief or inspiration. It will be a public blog, connected to my You Tube Channel (yes I have one now…go check it out later).

My goal is to apply those thousands of dollars I put towards my Journalism Degree and the career experience on my resume, to create a fun, clean media venue for my fellow stay-at-home moms. This will include my personal Sassy-Classy Narratives, Interviews with other Sassy-Classy Mommy’s to see how they juggle it all, How-To Videos, Tips, Recipes, and Recommendations, and who knows what else—we’ll see how it goes.

Anyhoo, here is a preview of my post on it for today….

Who or what is a “Sassy-Classy Me” you may ask (let’s pretend you did). Many might have their own interpretation or assumptions, but here’s how I see it. I’m going to break it down old school way with one of those acronym thingy’s we did in grade school….or maybe still do, don’t be ashamed, I’m not.

A sassy-classy mommy is:

(read more)

Pin It!

1 comments:

Warner / Debbie Blair said...

I think it is a great venue for you to use your talent. I look forward to your posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld