Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It’s my blog so I will

Okay, so I just have to brag for a moment because I am really pleased.  Today I fit into my skinniest jeans I have!! I got them right after I was married, and they were my favs.  Since babies, they have been my “goal” jeans each time.  Once I get pregnant they get tucked away on the highest shelf in my closet and then haunt me for the next 18 months. I’ve been looking at them everyday since Brayden was born, not daring to pull them down, until TODAY :) 
About three and a half months ago I stopped nursing and decided it was time to buckle down and really diet. I’ve gone from a size twelve jean to a six jean.  I even went out and bought some even smaller jeans to see if I can get into those eventually.  We’ll see how kind the Holidays are to me.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Go girl! What was your diet?

Stacy said...

Wow, that's insane! I am so proud of you. I only hope to buckle down the same way. Maybe I can have your discipline and then we can both be hot mamas on the cruise! Good job, sista! And I love your background too. You're so crafty!

Up in Bubbles said...

Good job. I am so proud of you.
Also your blog background look really cute. I wish I was more computer savvy.

Jon and Ruthanne said...

Wahoo! Good job, I hope I can at least maintain through the holidays, and if I could lose a few that would be great!

Rusty and Amy said...

Way to go, Amber! That's awesome! You're a very creative and ambitious person!
And WOW on the backgrounds, too! Thanks for writing the "how to" in them so even I can add them to my blog!
And THANKS for adding our button to your blog!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! You're the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld