Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween, Connelly style

Before it gets too close to Thanksgiving I wanted to devote a post to our spooktacular Halloween. Once again we did a haunted house at my parents’ house. Sean and I were Goth Count and Countess will little ‘pooky’ skeleton children. The haunted house was slasher clowns theme, with a real life jack-in-the-box that freaked people out. We had over 1200 people visit our haunt. It was so fun. I will participate in a haunted house, but I won’t go through one :)

halloween

Pin It!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

great pics! Braden is getting so big! We enjoyed having him here too. But, I think next time he comes to Denver, YOU should come!!! We could finally all hang out! Oh and Jace having him put him to bed was priceless!

Jon and Ruthanne said...

You and your sister are gorgeous, and I love the cute writing by Colton, so sweet. I'm sure you will look back at that and smile for a long time to come!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld