Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A childhood milestone


Sean happened to work from home today, and it he was happy to have made that decision because he was able to share this exciting moment with Colton.
I think every kid remembers the day he learns to ride a bike WITHOUT training wheels. I sure do. I got a bike for Christmas and that afternoon, before heading to my grandparent's house for dinner and more presents, my dad took me across the street where there was a park, and taught me how to ride it. It was a typical So Cal Christmas day, sunny and 75 degrees. My dad patiently followed me around in circles holding onto the back of my back until I had the confidence to do it on my own.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Melody and Nathan Pellegrin said...

That is so exciting!!! he was thrilled :) Did he really teach himself?

Stacy said...

Oh my gosh, he's such a good boy. Ok, but I'm worried about his helmet if he falls forward. He seriously rides like a pro!

Serinster dot net said...

aw thats tender

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld