Tuesday, October 13, 2009

U2 Concert

Monday night Sean took me to my second U2 concert--like number eight for him--and I had a BLAST!!  His long time friend, Scott (or Cott as Rylan calls him) flew in from Arizona to visit for the weekend and join us.  Sean's brother, his wife, and son came with us too!  I was so pumped to get all "rocked" out and put on my "sexy boots" (from the U2 song) and have a night out with great adult company.  I LOVE going to U2 concerts with Sean because he gets so giddy and so happy--which makes me just the same :)  Here are some before concert shots....

2009_10_12

The new Cowboy Stadium is truly A Great and Spacious Building---huge and Deluxe!  We had amazing seats...amazing.  Muse opened for them, which I was just as excited for, they were intense and purely soul pumping.  They played all my favs, so I was happy.  The anticipation for U2 to come out was tangible and when they finally did, the excitement rippled through you.  Us, along with everyone else, were on their feet and remained that way for the next three hours.  To be among 70,000 fans enjoying music together is a surreal experience!  Here are shots during the concerts...

2009_10_121

Pin It!

5 comments:

Melody and Nathan Pellegrin said...

That's awesome! How fun for you two. I know what you are saying about finding enjoyment in watching someone you care about feel enjoyment.

Serinster dot net said...

i like your hair! lookin good!

Bren said...

You look SMOKIN HOT!!! Glad the concert was so much fun! There is nothing better than going to a concert! I miss you..... I think I'll call you tomorrow :)

Rusty and Amy said...

Eight U2 concerts? That's what I'm talking about. You guys looked fantastic! I love that you dressed the part! And what good seats! I am so jealous.

I love your blog, by the way. Way cute and well-written (of course!)

Warner / Debbie Blair said...

I think from lookng at you guys you can say 33 the new 22!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld