Friday, September 18, 2009

The things he says…

Colton came strutting into the room and said, “I am THE coolest, and THE richest guy in the world.” I took a look at him and replied, “Really?” He said “Yes.” And proceeded to explain why, “I am wearing all black. I have Daddy’s cell phone. And I have a million dollars in my wallet.”  He was indeed wearing all black and I could see his Lightning McQueen wallet sticking out of his pocket and I assumed in the other pocket of his black shorts was his Dad’s old cell phone. I continued to watch him strut around the room—it was a cross between a strut and a saunter.  Then he came up to me, opened his wallet and said, “See.” I counted ten dollars. “Just pretend I have a million dollars,” he said.
That kid.
A few hours later he found my black head band lying on the floor.  He put it on his head, and declared to the world as he went running out the backdoor, “I am the prettiest kid in the world.”
At least I don’t have to work on self-esteem with him.
Pin It!

1 comments:

Melody and Nathan Pellegrin said...

Well, he is sure of himself and who he is...very cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld