Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Two Months Old



Precious Brayden is Two Months old now. Just look at that face. He has started smiling and making sweet baby sounds. I love it when he sees me come into view and he smiles so big. He has a little dimple like all the other boys. He is very expressionable with his eyebrows and likes to raise just one. He starting to discover his hands and sometimes sucks on his little thumb...too cute. He is a little spoiled from being held by me--I use it as my excuse to just sit and relax. I put a rocker in my bedroom and I'll just sit and watch t.v. as he sleeps on my chest--often times I fall asleep too. Plus he gets spoiled being held on Sundays by my wonderful friends who offer to take him while I teach the Primary. I hear he is competed over for who gets to hold him :) I like this stage. The newborn baby stress is passing and I can feel like my life is back to normal again. Plus, he is starting to sleep through the night, so that helps so much. A rested mommy=a happy mommy.
Posted by Picasa
Pin It!

8 comments:

Stacy said...

That face is so precious. He is looking so old already.

Bren said...

Amber he is so sweet!!! I can't believe he's already 2 months old; that seems crazy to me!

Click here for my e-mail address said...

Yes, he is precious. I can't wait to meet him! Hey, I see than Brenda has a blog. Let her know that I would like to have access to her blog if she will let me :) Give her my email address.

Melody and Nathan Pellegrin said...

That last comment was me...Melody...

Melody and Nathan Pellegrin said...

Sorry "Brenna"

Warner / Debbie Blair said...

It was nice to be able to hold him a lot yesterday while you high- lighted my hair. Which, by the way, looks very nice!

Sharla said...

I love the stage of sleeping more! It is a good stage! He's a cutie

Lois Brown said...

He's a beauty and so much fun to hold! Thanks for letting me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld