Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Baby Shower

My sweet sister-in-law Kristin was so kind to throw me a baby shower--with a unique twist. Since I'm having baby boy #3, I am not in need of much boy "stuff", so she asked the guests to bring a box of diapers and something fun for Mommy. It was fabulous! My mother-in-law hosted it at her home, and my mom helped with the yummy food. Kristin went above and beyond hand making party decorations and treats. They were amazing! She made chocolate candy pops in the shape of a stroller, little mints like a pacifier, polka-dot frosted cupcakes that looked like a baby rattle, and to top it off, she built a three-tier diaper "cake" adorned with ribbons and bows. Every thing was brown and blue with polka-dots--my favorite :) I completely enjoyed myself and felt so special and loved from those that came to celebrate "Motherhood."

Here is a slide show from the shower. I made sure to capture all the adorable things Kristin made.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Lois Brown said...

Yay, I have my computer back and in good working order! Your baby shower was so much fun. Thank you for inviting me!

Melody and Nathan Pellegrin said...

What an adorable shower! Kristen is so crafty! It all looked perfect. Wish I could have been there! By the way, you look fabulous!

Sharla said...

You did look fabulous! I hope the next few weeks go well and that the new bundle arrives without any problems! The shower was fun... thanks for the reason to party :)

Up in Bubbles said...

Dang cute stuff. I loved the cupcakes those were darling. You also look great. I love your shirt it looks so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld