Saturday, February 14, 2009

My precious Valentine

 


Apparently, Colton made this Valentine for me a month ago, but hid it in one of the kitchen drawers (that I rarely go into), under all the holiday napkins. Each day this week he kept asking "Is it Valentine's Day yet?" This morning as we were eating our cereal together, he asked again "Is it Valentine's Day today?" I said "Yep." He jumped up from his chair and said, "Stay there." I heard him open a drawer in the kitchen and shuffle things around. Then he came bounding back to the table and set my Valentine he'd made next to me. He was so proud and so sweet. I love that boy so much!!
Posted by Picasa
Pin It!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I love the chain you guys made. The Valentine is so cute that he made for you.

Lois Brown said...

That is a wonderful moment!

Melody and Nathan Pellegrin said...

That is precious!

Sharla said...

Seriously that is too sweet! What a great little guy! I have gotten some great things from my boys this year (school inspired) and it has made the day so fun :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld