Thursday, February 19, 2009

For all the other carpet obsessors


This is my most favorite carpet cleaner EVER! I swear by it. I was devastated when I went to Target (where I normally buy it), to find it NOWHERE in sight. I had to buy Resolve, which my friend tells me is worthless. (I'm returning it). So, desperate, I google "Folex" and find their website http://www.folexcompany.com to see if maybe I could have it shipped to me. I have cream colored carpet--spot cleaning is a weekly necessity. Anyway, the website informed me that Folex is supposedly sold at Albertsons, Bed Bath & Beyond, Lowe's, and Home Depot. They better be right, cause the hunt is on!!

My sister Heather and best friend Brenna also endorse this product.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Melody and Nathan Pellegrin said...

Hey,

Does this product say anything about removing odors, for example pet pee odors?

Zepp Family said...

Great, I love a good tip on a cleaning product. Especially since my eating area is now carpeted.

P.S. consider yourself invited over for whatever date/time works for you!

Up in Bubbles said...

Oh wow I love this stuff and also can't seem to find it anywhere so I will try that website if I can't find it at those stores. I am excited to look because I never thought of those stores. I have found nothing that comes close to working as good as this stuff does.

Let see a picture of you prego and the new baby to be. Do you know what you are having? I can't wait to find out what I will have.

Bren said...

Seriously this is the best product ever!!! So glad you feel the same :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld