Monday, January 12, 2009

Recipe Recommendation

I'm not much of a chicken fan, but Sean loves it, so I'm always excited when I find a tasty recipe with chicken that disguises it. I clipped this recipe out of one of my magazines and made it for dinner tonight. It was a hit. Even I went back for seconds. So I thought I'd share it with all my dinner cooking friends.

I did make a few changes though...that I personally think made it better:
*I used ricotta cheese instead of cottage cheese
*I substituted the fresh basil for 2 tablespoons of dried basil instead
I just drained and quickly ran my knife through the peppers, dicing them (who has the time to slice them into strips?)

For the cooked chicken, I simply boiled two chicken breasts and then chopped them up.

Oh and this was an accident, but I cooked it uncovered the first 40 minutes and then covered it the last 15 mintues, the result made the cheese really bubbly and golden like the top of a pizza...yummy!!
I think if you click on the picture, you can see it bigger and better.
Happy cooking :)
Pin It!

1 comments:

Zepp Family said...

Amber, this sounds super yummy and I totally trust your judgement...your cooking/recipes have never been a let down. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity. "

-Margaret D. Nadauld